Animation, Drawing, Painting, Photography, Short Films Without Actors, Crafts, and Sculpture.
Singing, Dancing, Acting, Short Films with Actors, Instrumental Performances, and Poetry Recitation.
WORLDED TALENT SHOW
You can submit your work for approval and perform it live for a global audience!
You just have to select “Talent Show” on the Entry Form when submitting your work.
Mrs. Schneider will select the 10 best works and if you pass,
it will be communicated prior to the event.
Then, you’ll perform it live to the whole world!
Don’t forget to call all your friends and family to watch it live on youtube.
All performances must be up to 5 minutes.
50% Scholarship* + USD 50 AMAZON GIFT CARD
* Valid for one autonomous credit in the next term.
ALL STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATE WILL GET A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
1. All entrants must be current WorldEd students. All entries must be submitted on the official entry form with the artist’s full name, email, country, category, and a two-sentence explanation of their entry.
2. All entries must be suitable for all ages. There will be no profanity, nudity, or hateful language/imagery.
3. Submissions that include spoken language must be in English.
4. All work must be original. Entries must credit the original artist/author if it is a reinterpretation of any work.
5. All artists may submit up to three works, in any category, but each piece or video requires a separate entry.
6. For entries involving video, submitting an unlisted YouTube link is preferred. MP4 files will also be accepted and can be sent via a shared link attached (as in a Word doc) to the entry form.
Email Mrs. Stephanie Schneider at stephanie. [email protected]